I love learning random facts about people, so I always enjoy reading and participating in these fun posts! Thanks to Christine from We Run Disney for tagging me to answer the questions!
But first, how about some giveaway winners!
Katie from Katie Looking Forward – Lock Laces
Jenn from Fairest Run of All – Lock Laces
Mandi from mandijgilbert.com – Road ID Gift Card
**E-mail me at LiveRunGrow@gmail.com to claim your prizes!**
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
1. Dani – my family & relatives call me Dani (but I find it weird when non-family call me it!)
2. Nardi – usually sports teams
3. D – my old boss used to pretty much only call me D!
4. Ummm, can’t think of a 4th…
Four jobs I have had:
1. Lifeguard / Swim Instructor
3. Event Manager/ Production Assistant/ Stage Manager (same thing, different names!)
4. Yoga Teacher
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. All the Harry Potters
2. Frozen (sorry, but I LOVE it!)
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
Four books I’d recommend:
1. The Long Run by Matt Long
2. Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaardner (if you like philosophy check this one out!)
3. Eat & Run by Scott Jurek
4. Run to Overcome by Meb Keflezighi
Four places I have lived:
1. Manhasset, NY (grew up there & before we moved to the Cape)
2. Connecticut (Hamden – college, Milford & Cromwell – after college)
3. Boston, MA (briefly after college)
4. Mashpee, MA (Cape Cod – now!)
Four places I have been:
4. Lots of US States – a friend & I traveled cross country for a month in college!
Four things I don’t eat:
1. Meat (I’m pescetarian so I eat seafood, but not other meat)
2. JELLO (the stuff freaks the heck out of me)
3. Raisins (they resemble dried up slugs)
4. Bananas (as a runner, I wish I liked them, but I just can’t…)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Dole Whip
2. Sushi (especially anything with tuna!)
3. Lobster (why do you think I moved to Cape Cod?!)
4. Just about anything (non-meat) that my grandmother makes!
Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Big Bang Theory
2. Modern Family
*Clearly I don’t really watch many current shows – any suggestions??
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Running Jason’s 1st half marathon with him in January!
2. Our first winter, spring & summer living on Cape Cod
3. Taking steps to work towards my future career goals.
4. Choosing some races for 2015 & training for a marathon PR!
Four things I’m always saying:
1. I don’t feel like running…
2. I really should foam roll…
3. But Jason…
4. Come here Maddie bug!