About a month ago I wrote a post about how I’d be taking the 7-Day Cherry Challenge with Cheribundi.
Well, I’m sure you’re sick of hearing this excuse, but travel, moving, new job, blah, blah, blah, and here we are (much!) more than 7 days later and I’m just getting around to sharing my thoughts on the challenge – and a giveaway!
Here’s a quick review from last post…
What I received:
- Tart Cherry Juice (100% juice)
- Tart Cherry Juice Light (65% juice + water and natural sweetener)
- Tart Cherry Juice – Relax (65% juice + L-Theanine)
- Tart Cherry Juice – Restore (65% juice + electrolytes & vitamins)
- Tart Cherry Juice – Rebuild (95% juice + whey protein)
The Magical Benefits of Cherry Juice:
- antioxidants to reduce pain and inflammation
- natural melatonin supports a deeper more restful sleep
- anti-inflammatory properties help athletes recover faster
The Tart Cherry Juice, Light, Relax and Restore all look like the sample above on the right, the only one that looks and tastes a little different is the Rebuild which is slightly thicker due to the added whey protein. All are very light and refreshing (especially if they’re nice and cold!).
*Oh, and I should note while I really do like Cheribundi, I actually don’t like cherries!*
I have to admit I am TERRIBLE at remembering to do things daily, so I drank the cherry juice for 2 days, then of course missed a day – oops! Since it’s important for the cherry juice to be in your system for a few days to start working it’s magic, I decided to start the 7 days over. After that I managed to get 7-days straight!
So the interesting thing is in hindsight it’s almost good that this review took me a bit of time to write, because had I written it immediately after the 7 days was up I may have said that I didn’t think I really experienced any of the benefits…
However, about a week or so after I stopped drinking the Cheribundi I was on a run and was getting a little frustrated that my knee was bothering me. I distinctly remember thinking, “ugh, this stinks my knee hasn’t hurt in awhile.”
Ummm, lightbulb! Apparently the cherry juice had been working it’s anti-inflammatory magic and I hadn’t even noticed until the pain started to come back!
So are you ready to try some Cheribundi? Here’s your chance to win a free case so you can take the Cheribundi 7-Day Cherry Challenge and see what cherry juice can do for you!
Mandatory to enter:
- Visit the Cheribundi website (CLICK HERE!) and sign-up to take the 7-Day Cherry Challenge. (By signing up you’re not making any commitment other than to receive coupons for Cheribundi via e-mail!)
**Once you sign up, leave a comment letting me know you did!**
Additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
- Follow @dnardi710 on Twitter (leave a comment with your twitter handle letting me know you did, or if you already do)
- Follow @Cheribundi on Twitter (leave a separate comment letting me know you did!)
- “Like” Live, Run, Grow on Facebook (leave a separate comment letting me know you did or if you already do!)
This giveaway will be open until Friday, September 19, 2014 at noon EST at which time a winner will be randomly selected and notified. **Giveaway is open to US residents only. For more information on Cheribundi you can visit their website at http://www.Cheribundi.com.
Disclaimer: I was given a free sample of Cheribundi to participate in the 7-Day Cherry Challenge. All opinions are 100% my own, I was under no obligation to give a positive review.
P.S. – I was also recently given the chance to try the Cheribundi Refresh products…oh my goodness…SO GOOD! These have a more subtle cherry taste and are incredibly refreshing, I can’t get enough of the Cherry Green Tea one!
I love dried cherries and I do think they helped my runner’s knee a few years ago. I have no idea if it’d help my injury now but I may be tempted to get them again.
I’ve signed up to do the 7 day challenge! Thanks for sharing!
Ooh, yay! I wanted to see how you felt after doing the challenge. I’ve been drinking the restore after long runs I’m terrible at remembering to do things daily too. I signed up for the challenge!
And I follow you on twitter! 🙂 @em425
I also follow @cheribundi on twitter!
And I liked Live, Run, Grow on FB! 🙂
Pingback: Weekly Training Recap | Live, Run, Grow