I’ve tried Cheribund in the past, so I already knew I liked their product. But, the key to really getting all the benefits of the cherry juice is making it a regular part of your daily routine, which I haven’t been good about in the past.
So, as an August Blog Ambassador for Cheribundi I’ll be taking the 7-day Cherry Challenge and sharing my experience with you!
And don’t worry, there’s something in it for you! I’ll be back in a week to share my personal results of the challenge and my new friends at Cheribundi have offered to provide a case of product for a Live, Run, Grow reader to try out!
The 7-Day Cherry Challenge
What I received:
- Tart Cherry Juice (100% juice)
- Tart Cherry Juice Light (65% juice + water and natural sweetener)
- Tart Cherry Juice – Relax (65% juice + L-Theanine)
- Tart Cherry Juice – Restore (65% juice + electrolytes & vitamins)
- Tart Cherry Juice – Rebuild (95% juice + whey protein)
(*they also have new Fruit Refresh and Tea Refresh lines that I’m dying to try!)
The Magical Benefits of Cherry Juice:
- antioxidants to reduce pain and inflammation
- natural melatonin supports a deeper more restful sleep
- anti-inflammatory properties help athletes recover faster
The Tart Cherry Juice, Light, Relax and Refresh all look like the sample above on the right, the only one that looks and tastes a little different is the Rebuild which is slightly thicker due to the added whey protein. All are very light and refreshing (especially if they’re nice and cold!).
*Oh, and I should note while I really do like Cheribundi, I actually don’t like cherries!*
I’m looking forward to making Cheribundi a part of my daily routine and seeing how it effects my performance and recovery!
During the 7-Day Challenge I’ll be sharing daily on my other social media platforms, so be sure to follow along, and check back in a week for my results and a giveaway!
Have you tried cherry juice?
Disclaimer: I was given a free sample of Cheribundi to participate in the 7-Day Cherry Challenge. All opinions are 100% my own, I was under no obligation to give a positive review.