I am going to let you in on one of my marathon training secrets – Cheribundi!
I first discovered Cheribundi during training for Marathon #1 when my husband suggested I try it after he saw it at work (work being the lockerroom of a professional sports team, so it was a tip worth listening to!). I have to admit that my first reaction to drinking cherry juice was “Gross!”. But, I was willing to try just about anything if it was going to help with my post-long run muscle soreness.
Admission #2 – I actually drank my first bottle of Cheribundi holding my nose because I was so worried about the taste (did I mention I don’t actually like cherries??).
Well, once I got brave enough to try drinking it without holding my nose, guess what?? I actually really liked it!
It had this tangy, tart taste that’s really refreshing!
Because I love Cheribundi, I love you guys, and Cheribundi loves me (ok, fine, I made that part up), they’ve offered to give away a case of Cheribundi to one lucky Live, Run, Grow reader! Info on how to enter is below, but first a bit more on why the heck you should be drinking cherry juice!
What I received:
- Tart Cherry Juice (100% juice)
- Tart Cherry Juice Light (65% juice + water and natural sweetener)
- Tart Cherry Juice – Relax (65% juice + L-Theanine)
- Tart Cherry Juice – Restore (65% juice + electrolytes & vitamins)
- Tart Cherry Juice – Rebuild (95% juice + whey protein)
(*they also have new Fruit Refresh and Tea Refresh lines that I’m dying to try!)
The Magical Benefits of Cherry Juice:
- reduces muscle damage and inflammation (hello runners!)
- decreases muscle recovery time
- packed with antioxidants
- encourages melatonin which improves sleep
- fights triglycerides which combat heart disease
The Tart Cherry Juice, Light, Relax and Refresh all look like the sample above on the right, the only one that looks and tastes a little different is the Rebuild which is slightly thicker due to the added whey protein. All are very light and refreshing (especially if they’re nice and cold!).
Ready to give it a try? Here’s how you can win your own sample pack of Cheribundi (a $30 value):
Mandatory to enter:
- Leave a comment letting me know which benefit of cherry juice most interests you and what your first thought about drinking cherry juice is (gross, yummy??).
Additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
- Follow @dnardi710 on Twitter (leave a comment with your twitter handle letting me know you did, or if you already do)
- Follow @Cheribundi on Twitter (leave a separate comment letting me know you did!)
- Tweet or post on Facebook about this giveaway, including a link to this page, and leave a comment letting me know you did (please include @dnardi710 or the link to your FB page so I can see it!)
- Enter the Cheribundi 7 Day Challenge on Facebook (again a separate comment!)
**If you enter the Cheribundi 7-Day Challenge you’ll be sent coupons for Cheribundi to get you started!
This giveaway will be open until Wednesday, May 1st at midnight EST at which time a winner will be randomly selected and notified. **Giveaway is open to US residents only. For more information on Cheribundi you can visit their website at www.Cheribundi.com.
Disclaimer: I was given a free sample of Cheribundi for this review. All opinions are 100% my own, I was under no obligation to give a positive review.