This post was inspired by Laura at Camping Out in America’s “31 Things You Don’t Know” where she basically listed a bunch of things most people probably don’t know about her!
I thought it was a really fun post to read so I decided to “borrow” the idea! Please excuse the terrible quality of some of the photos, some of them are actually pictures of pictures (you know, because they are from back in the day before there were digital cameras…)
So, in no particular order (other than the order that I thought of them in!), here are 21 things you may not know about me!
1. I only eat pretzels with orange juice and it is hands down my favorite snack
2. JELLO scares the crap out of me…it is the most unnatural thing I’ve ever seen
3. I’ve only gotten stitches once, I was 10 years old and I may have been doing flips on my bed…
4. I’ve only broken a bone once (ankle), I was in college and I may have been doing flips on my trampoline…
5. I used to be a diver (which explains why I had a trampoline)
6. I hate going to the movies…I can never get comfortable and then I just fidget the whole time! The only movies I’ve seen in theaters in ages are the Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean movies, everything else can wait.
7. I didn’t have a “real” wedding, Jason and I got married in Aruba, just the two of us, it was exactly what we wanted!
8. Gerber Daisies are my favorite flower
9. I love funky socks!
10. I really love scarves (big cozy winter ones, not light flowy decorative ones)
11. I used to have a pet iguana
12. My musical abilities end at changing the stations on the radio. Seriously, I can’t even clap on beat to music.
13. I lifeguarded and taught swim lessons over the summer through high school and college (oh the good old days!)
14. I never had a TV in my room until I moved in with my husband and I hate it, I much prefer to read at night
15. I LOVE sour patch kids but I don’t eat the green ones
16. I played hockey for a year in college
17. I worked in professional sports for 10 years, but I’m really not a big sports fan
18. I took a month-long trip cross country with a friend in college, we had a black car with leather seats, it was the middle of summer and the AC broke. I hate heat. The trip was awesome and not so awesome all at the same time.
19. I have a big red birthmark on my right knee. My parents considered having it removed when I was a kid, but I told them if I ever got kidnapped it would be a good way to identify me.
20. My date and I wore red Converse to our prom (see, I hated heels even back then!)
21. I went skydiving with my dad and brother for my 20th birthday
So, what do you think? Anything interesting/ surprising??
What fun or silly fact may people not know about you?